PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GWOnline.Net Member
    New patch broke HOH. You get stuck in the vault when you get there. No one has won halls.

Still snapping and popping.

OK I'm from Europe/Croatia, I have a Maestro card and on the card list there IS NO ametro card to select..not even solo or switch.. so HOW can i use my card?!? Am I missing something basic here?

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzil
    OK I'm from Europe/Croatia, I have a Maestro card and on the card list there IS NO ametro card to select..not even solo or switch.. so HOW can i use my card?!? Am I missing something basic here?
    I'm in the UK and my list has options for Switch/Masestro and Solo, so I don't think you're missing something basic. Are you on the European server? - not that this should make a difference really, because I believe there are lots of Europeans on the American server.

If it's not that, the only thing I can suggest is submitting a report to support via. www.guildwars.com/support

Yea I'm on th european...and besides that can't think of ANY other difference between accounts.. I will contact them.. thx