PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Necromancer Elite Skill Locations (now with maps!)

Here's a link to the skills database where you can find a complete list of Necromancer skills and descriptions.
    http://www.gwonline.net/wiki/index.p...omancer_Skills

After following a link to a map, click again to zoom in. Thumbnails to the six area maps will be provided in subsequent posts.

If you see any errors or omissions, please send me a PM.
    Thanks!
    Bella

Necromancer Elite Skill List
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

The Crystal Desert

The Fire Islands

The Southern Shiverpeaks
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Kaineng City

Echovald Forest

The Jade Sea
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!

wow thx dude :D

dude flesh golem boss isnt there for mein skyway ?????

Sir Elemni
    I cant find the boss for the flesh golem either...i think ive searched all around the area on the map of bukdek byway for him.... several times too

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You won't find him if you search in Bukdek Byway or the Undercity because he doesn't spawn in either of those zones...
    Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Ghial the Bone Dancer - Xaquang Skyway
    Head north out of Senji's Corner and you'll be in the right zone. Use the map that's linked above to find him.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!

Sir Elemni
    aww....now i have to actually do the missions to get it :(

i was hopin i could just run to marketplace and go to bukdek from there...BAH!

thx for the info bella, apreciate it

Capped SS at level 4... w00t.. Sure helps out a lot.. Level 20 Henchies ftw

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bellissima View Post
    You won't find him if you search in Bukdek Byway or the Undercity because he doesn't spawn in either of those zones...

Head north out of Senji's Corner and you'll be in the right zone. Use the map that's linked above to find him.
    But...... If you have done Closer To The Stars so that the skyway is open there is a northern entrance to the Skyway from Bukdek that will take you past Zinfaun and only hafta fight 1 three man group a rather large group and then a 5 man group of jades before you gey to Ghials group.... and if worked "Properly" the 5 man and large group will be one fight