PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    could some1 plz tell me where to get jagged bones????

GWOnline.Net Member
    I have just recently returned to GW after a long break and i'm just wondering, can't you get Flesh Golem from somewhere in ROF? Was it changed or am I just a noob

Quote Originally Posted by Cu Chulain View Post
    I have just recently returned to GW after a long break and i'm just wondering, can't you get Flesh Golem from somewhere in ROF? Was it changed or am I just a noob
    Flesh Golem is a Factions-only skill. It was never available anywhere in Prophecies.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thanx nvd then, dunno where I got that from.

I have some un-known bosses with elites.

Spiteful Spirit

Aura of the Liche (Didn't catch him doing it, but he is and it's not in the Database)

New bosses in Asura Homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizgog View Post
    I have some un-known bosses with elites.

Spiteful Spirit

Aura of the Liche (Didn't catch him doing it, but he is and it's not in the Database)
    Karobo Dimdim doesn't have Aura of The Lich as a cappable elite (he's got Plague Signet and if you dont believe me i'll post a screenshot) which is why it's not in the database, and I think everyone knows Nighh Spinechill .

Think it's safe to assume that as theres no new elite skills in EOTN, those bosses will carry existing ones although I might go out and see what they have got for future reference (it might give me something to do other than grind )

Quote Originally Posted by javelinstorm View Post
    could some1 plz tell me where to get jagged bones????
    Nightfall:

Shadow of Fear (Nightfallen Jahai, during Breaking the Broken)

Master of Misery (Depths of Madness) - Best Bet if no EOTN

Eye of the North:

Avarr the Fallen (Jaga Moraine) - Best Bet and arguably easiest

The Master (Cathedral of Flames level 2)

Theres also "another one" in Nightfall - Emissary of Dhuum (Necromancer) (Nightfallen Jahai, during Dark Gateway) but from what I can remember during that quest he wasn't actually a boss, but as its a quest specific spawn, best bet is to go with Master Of Misery.
    Last edited by Spanks; 27-09-2007 at 18:53.