PC Gaming News

Question necro armour help

ok i just had a look at the armour that you can get and my favorite looking armour is the luxon 15k armour, but I want to join krusik, do u know if its still possible to join krusik and still buy luxon armour
    thx

First of all, it's "Kurzick", not "Krusik"

Second of all, yes, you can.

I'm in a kurzick guild and have 15k luxon armor, it pokes into you a bit until you get used to it.

it was a bit of a grind to get the jade necessary for the armor though - seeing as you can't do GvG battles or AB to get the faction, due to you're guild alliance, so you're stuck with questing and Fort aspenwood to get the faction, or you can farm for the cash to buy it outright.

alternately, you can get all the kurzick faction you like from guild/alliance battles, then trade the amber you get from that for jade, amber is worth slightly more than jade so you should be able to get a good deal.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat
    alternately, you can get all the kurzick faction you like from guild/alliance battles, then trade the amber you get from that for jade, amber is worth slightly more than jade so you should be able to get a good deal.
    the way the prices usually are that's generally faster

and you can get guested to a luxon guild if you have any luxon friends