PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    I'm pretty happy with what I've gotten out of Factions, I think it is time to start building a war chest.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Since I've finished doing everything with my necro, I'm gonna finish Factions with my W/E (at Unwaking Waters atm) and then buy all the ele skills for him...maybe also get Luxon 15k ^^

After that, back to my monk somewhere in Maguuma....maybe I'll actually finish Prophecies with him one day....

Talking

okay then as i'm not going to be getting nightfall till after launch sometime my list of things to do in factions is:
    get 15k canthan ranger armor -- Almost done just need 5k
    get to 70 exploration of cantha --- at about 68% right now
    try the different forumlas for white dye then use it on 15k
    try to get all cantha ranger elite skills
    dance in guild hall more (v. v. impotant :D)
    horde materials + cash

and when i get nightfall -- show off my 15k

Buy factions . Probably save some more plat since I wasted it into my level 4 characters.. w00t

Quote Originally Posted by Legeon
    Might also have something to do with the fact that I think alcohol is one of the stupidest things invented by humans...
    See, here you demonstrate a lack knowledge on human history. No fault of your own, I'm sure, but almost no one understands that alcohol is one of the key inventions in history, allowing storage of excess food calories in a portable, durable form that is resistant to spoilage and infestation. Simply put, alcohol enabled the development of human civilization by storing calories from seasons of plenty, to be used in seasons of scarcity.

It's not a stupid invention, it's brilliant - and helped our ancestors up out of the dirt.

But the title is indeed a gimmick - it's a gold sink. But who cares if it's a sink? It's a fun title.

Meanwhile, I'm stockpiling crafting materials, rare and common alike, and stocking up on gold, as I can. Some items are already in high demand, and the speculators are making this speculator rich, as I supply their speculation stockpiles.

Buy Slots?

I'm rather surprised that people are not commenting on the lack of slots for this release. It was such a large issue with factions only getting two additional slots. Getting 1 slot only if you preorder seems to be a decision to pressure people into buying thier own slots for an additional cost. And it certainly seems that the price will be the same as past releases.

Ender
    Last edited by awiggin; 06-09-2006 at 21:00.
    Ender
    A Wiggin W/E-Mo D Monker Mo/Me
    Proud member of LION"There is no teacher but the enemy." (Mazer Rackham)
    Teamspeak: ts.endersworld.com:8777

rustycage
    I anticipate a large demand for minor vigor runes. People will be creating new chars and multiple heroes so think there will be spike in the price for at least a short period. I have bought a few dozen from the Rune trader in hopes of making some gold once Nighfall begins.

Expert Skill Hunter: 177/180

(Shadow Shroud, Thunderclap, Aura of Faith left)

Quote Originally Posted by awiggin
    Buy Slots?

I'm rather surprised that people are not commenting on the lack of slots for this release. It was such a large issue with factions only getting two additional slots. Getting 1 slot only if you preorder seems to be a decision to pressure people into buying thier own slots for an additional cost. And it certainly seems that the price will be the same as past releases.

Ender
    I think you are mistaken. You get 2 free slots with NF and an additional 1 slot if you also have the Pre-Release pack.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    I actually took a break from Guild Wars for a month and was playing other random games. . .

Like the this HL2 mod. . . (screenshot below)

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5...dbackupcf2.jpg

Or this grind MMO. . . (screenshot below)

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3...0000026ul1.jpg