PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

New Weekend: Double Fame + 6 Man HA

In before official announcement!

If you don't already hate Ritual Lords, you will now.

However, on a more serious note...this event came from the people who serve beer bottles in bathtubs.

Come and claim your fame in Heroes Ascent during this Labor Day weekend’s special event! For the first time in the history of Heroes Ascent, participants will face off against each other in smaller teams of six, earning double fame along the way! To add to the fun, this exciting extended event will begin at Noon PDT on Friday, September 1st and will run all the way until Noon PDT on Tuesday, September 5th! Be sure to join us in Heroes Ascent this weekend and take advantage of that extra time to rack up your fame!

Nice. Hopefully this encourage people to play HA more.
    Is a permanent change to come?
    What is needed is the ability to find teams.

...I don't get the beer in bathtubs thing. Could you explain please? XD

GWOnline.Net Member
    teams of 6? a permanent change I wonder?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daftman
    Nice. Hopefully this encourage people to play HA more.
    Is a permanent change to come?
    What is needed is the ability to find teams.
    And that is what really discourages me to play HA. Waiting forever to form a PUG. (Yes - I'm a rank 0 pve with 1200 hours, who gave up HA a long time go because it gets on my nerves. So double fame for me is still zero. But that's not my point now. Really.) What might help could be a HA without party building - random parties or at least the option - like in jade quarry etc.

Hmm... I would mean this isent a permenant fix, its simply a test to see what happens in smaller PvP and PvE teams for Nightfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugh Tiran
    And that is what really discourages me to play HA. Waiting forever to form a PUG. (Yes - I'm a rank 0 pve with 1200 hours, who gave up HA a long time go because it gets on my nerves. So double fame for me is still zero. But that's not my point now. Really.) What might help could be a HA without party building - random parties or at least the option - like in jade quarry etc.
    QFT
    Managed rank 1, got totally dissillusioned with trying to get groups there. If you dont have a rank emote and dont have a guild to pull you through to getting one you dont have much hope of achieving much there.

Im not sure this event will "open up" HA to the masses. I think itll just allow more players to get frustrated with the whole elitist mentality that is rampant there.

We can hope, and i may attend anyway, as i really did want to get into pvp....
    Delirium Fel - R/N 20 - Delirium War W/Mo 20 - Delirium Riti Ri/R 20 - Euro Server
    [Dark] - Guild Drunkard and official guild Merchant
    Be a Pal, support gwonline.
    FFS Its not h4x, I really was sad enough to get the GW Z-board....

Quote Originally Posted by Avoc
    Hmm... I would mean this isent a permenant fix, its simply a test to see what happens in smaller PvP and PvE teams for Nightfall.
    Or a test to see how it shakes things up. I'm thinking that if 6 man HA was made permanant, it would kill IWAY at least, not sure about blood spike.

God, if they mess about with the players numbers in HA permanently, i would just wanna rage.

hooray!!
    not the fact that is Ha weekend (since i dont care about it) but the fact that it isnt the C3 preview weekend!!!
    now i am off the hook and i can study without feeling like i missed on something!
    yay for pvp weekeneds at the times when i need them the most!