PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dervish runner!

Hybrid View

Dervish runner!

Has anyone seen the skill "Avatar of Melandru" for the Dervish (Elite Form. For 1-60 seconds, you have +200 Health, you are unaffected by Conditions, and your attacks deal earth damage. This skill is disabled for 120 seconds.)? think of the Burning Isle's lava. If I remember right, it gives you Crippled and Burning, both of which are conditions. combine it with sprint and you've got the ultimate runner in the history of Guild Wars!

..........and why would you be running through the Ring of Fire?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothiron
    ..........and why would you be running through the Ring of Fire?

he means in gvg

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    I do think that Dervishes will make good runners. But I think the Avatar of Balthazar will make for a better running build. 33% speed boost for a minute or so? Eeep.

Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu
    I do think that Dervishes will make good runners. But I think the Avatar of Balthazar will make for a better running build. 33% speed boost for a minute or so? Eeep.
    I second that.
    Btw, I think that in a way D/Mo will replace the wammo runners.

if you would max out mysticism and fire magic you could have an awesome runner, avatar of melandru with burning speed

Burning Speed For 5 seconds, you are set on fire and move 30-42% faster. When Burning Speed ends, all adjacent foes are set on fire for 3-8 seconds. 10 1/4 None

You not only run almost always 42% faster, but don't get lit on fire due to the form.

If you get 6 or so energy back you only lose about 4, which in 5 seconds should be almost recovered, don't forget the energy energy wands and stuff though :P Sounds like it should rock, except hexes might screw you over.

He's talking about the Burning Isle guild hall not the Ring of Fire.
    Avatar of Melandru + Speed Boost + something to defend or heal against those large burning titans = great gvg idea, nice .

let me point out that avatar of melandu is a skill from the dervish primary attribute, without any points in it it only last one sec. And sprint is a strength attribute skill, which would only last 5 sec? without any points. It cant possibly work well together.

On the other hand a D/R with avatar of melandu and running skills like storm chaser, or run as one would work great.

i can already see them running droks

why people run with W/Mo anyway is beyond me...

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reikai
    why people run with W/Mo anyway is beyond me...
    Balanced Stance and "Charge!".