PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Better armor that u can bu off players.

More customation for armor and so that we can sell it to other players. Add some attributes liike agility strength etc. Kinda like wow butmake it different.

probably has been proposed before i doubt it'll happen, when asked why you cant get armor drops off monsters ANet explained that the way they see it, if a dwarf or something drops a piece of armor... what are the odds you'll be the same size? armor has to be made to be customized for your particular size, of course thats just part of the argument, it's a good system and adding armor with attributes would kind of destroy balance so i cant imagine this happening

I have been thinking they should add green boss armors, like the green weapons. The mods are the same as the ones you can craft but to wear it you would have to take it to a armorsmith and customize it for a heafty fee.

Of course the boss armor would have awesome looking textures :D

Boss armors I like, or perhaps a boss armor "quest component" that you trade to the merchant/collector?

i has already posted the green armor idea and pl hated it so i dont think it will work..............

Nah...

But I will promote more runes. Have more universal runes like +X AL, +X defense against Y damage type, +X energy... etc etc. This allow you to better customize your armors.

Quote Originally Posted by actionjack
    Have more universal runes like +X AL, +X defense against Y damage type, +X energy... etc etc.
    Like Vigor runes?
    "WTB Sup Rune of Concentration( +5 energy)!!!!"

Or at Ring of Fire/Shiverpeaks:
    "WTB Sup Rune of Dragonskin(+15 al vs fire)/ Frostbound(+15 al vs cold)"

There has to somekind of penalty in those, otherwise they are unbalanced.

it would be nice, to really get "glowing" armors.

So you kill a monk boss and get a nice blue glowing armor as loot. And yes, you have to customize it. Dont change stats on items, this game is fair in it. Just make the skin a little different (glowing)

Glowing Armor?! Oh No!

GuildWars slogan is NOT to make the players farm 24 hours a day like in WoW to get cool Omgwtf#$@# stuff...

"Your SKILL will be your legend"

so,

NOT the frking glowing armor with better stats then the normal armor...
    Last edited by chirthain; 06-09-2006 at 13:17.

Quote Originally Posted by The strategic
    More customation for armor and so that we can sell it to other players. Add some attributes liike agility strength etc. Kinda like wow butmake it different.
    /not signed

1. Armors have fixed attributes for a reason (game balance). Besides, it would add even more trade spam.

2. Agility, strength, etc, aren't used in this game, so it's pointless to add it. The mechanics of this game are based on your professions attributes.

What you're basicly proposing is making GW in 'yet another average MMORPG'.