Poll: Which?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which Preparation for you

Just an easy poll

*Left Glass Arrows out becoz of the max of 10 choices*
    Just post if u'd vote for it

I vote myself for Kindle Arrows
    But apply poison gets a good 2nd place

Whats the point of having a poll?Apply poison is gonna win; 7 out 10 ranger in pvp are cripshot :/ Sure nice build, but when a Elementalist calls you a noob cuz you dont have cripple shot, you know too many people are playing them. What ever happen to uniqueness?! Seems all people play in arenas now is premades. tsk tsk Am i the only one here who likes to actually make their own build once in a while.
    O well, i guess it's nice to be able to know others' whole skill bar at beginning of match.
    Anyways enought ranting, RTW for me. Kindle's nice, but it cant beat 10 armor ignoring damage on wariors,rangers and sins. Plus faster arrows is always nice
    Last edited by Ridley Morrison; 12-09-2006 at 22:39.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Mine depends on where I'm in for PvE.

Generally Kindle for my EoE build.

Kindle Arrows here

Melandru's :)

I had a hard time choosing between Read the Wind and Choking Gas, but I chose Choking Gas. AoE interrupt ftw.

Whats the point of having a poll?Apply poison is gonna win; 7 out 10 ranger in pvp are cripshot :/
    Evidently not.

Sure nice build, but when a Elementalist calls you a noob cuz you dont have cripple shot, you know too many people are playing them. What ever happen to uniqueness?! Seems all people play in arenas now is premades. tsk tsk Am i the only one here who likes to actually make their own build once in a while.
    Right...

kindle arrows first and as second would be read the wind......if i use a bow...trappers focus doesnt have much use for a bow ranger does it and vice versa....i think you should have made this poll diffrent.....like which prep you use for a bow build......and would have trappers focus out and have put glass arrows which no one uses anyways

1. RtW FTW.
    2. Apply Poison
    3. Choking Gas
    4. Seeking Arrows
    5. Kindle Arrows
    ~ Bel Ebih {N/*} ~ Tolls Of The Knell {R/*} ~ Eleanor Saturnine {E/*} ~
    ~ Grim Luxuria {Rt/*} ~ Cyanide Mists {A/*} ~ Cromlech Demoniac {Me/*} ~
    ~ Aurora Blacke {W/*} ~ Victoria Blackman {Mo/*} ~ Bel Of Silly Walks {PvP Slot} ~
    Proud Member of Crusaders Of Valhalla [Odin], part of The Halls of Asgard Alliance
    "Let us rain some doom down upon the filthy heads of our doomed enemies!" /fistshake

kindle(mostly for quickshot)
    poison
    rtw
    and rest