PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Activation issue with the Nightfall Preorder pack?

I got the preorder pack today and added the key to the account. But when I tried to add it, it said I already had the rights to the content. Though I could still add it to my account without problems.

I know the extra charslot isnt supposed to show up before nightfall release, but the two new weapons isnt shown in the list of content rights. But when I do /bonusitems in an outpost, they show up fine along with my 9 other bonus items, and I can wield them. The scythe looks sweet and im sure it will be a hit with players, having quite good mods.

It would be nice with an update from Gaile or Alex about this.
    Last edited by NeferJackal; 15-09-2006 at 13:28.

Same here, says I already have access to what I'm trying to add.

Err no I don't...

Well, when inputting the key. After it said i already had access to it, I clicked ok anyways and added the key. It doesnt show up in content rights, but the scythe and spear both appears when doing /bonusitems and I can wield them just fine.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Gunnar's Hold
    Guild

[LLS] [OX] [GRIF]
    At least you have codes.
    I bought three packs from my local Brick-n-mortar GAME store, for three different accounts, and there were no codes in any of them.
    Waste of money for me, no codes means no in-game stuff, which was what I bought them for.

The extra is only added when nightfall is released(something like that, maby in the NPE too)

I got both problems too. One box without key and i got nothing with the new key *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Troy
    At least you have codes.
    I bought three packs from my local Brick-n-mortar GAME store, for three different accounts, and there were no codes in any of them.
    Waste of money for me, no codes means no in-game stuff, which was what I bought them for.
    Was there a piece of paper in the packs? It should have tear strips on the sides and the codes on the inside left of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaking healer II
    The extra is only added when nightfall is released(something like that, maby in the NPE too)
    I repeat, The Scythe and Spear shows up FINE ingame. But they are NOT shown in the list of content rights. I know the extra charslot should first be activated when Nightfall comes out.

When Factions preorder came out, I added the code to my account and got the two bonusitems long before the game went live, and they showed up in content rights.

Had the same problem here, contacted support, but I havent got a final answer to it yet (after I cleared that the items are there in game).

Ive contacted support too, and they are looking into it. No definite answer from them.

UPDATE:
    They say it is a known issue and are working on it. But it looks like that it gives you the bonus items just fine, despite the odd message and no listing in content rights.
    Last edited by NeferJackal; 15-09-2006 at 14:17.