Anyone else notice clipping issues far worse than before with armor, hair, and capes? I've gotten attached to my favorite characters and these clipping issues make it very hard to watch them at times.
Just a few examples that were not issues prior to the update:
- My ranger with 15k Grotto druids armor. The front of the leggings go right through her legs when she raises them doing something like running or the /dance emote. It's bad enough to make me not want to wear this armor :-(
- My ele with 15k Luxon armor has the same issue with the piece of the leggings that hangs down in front.
- When my ranger runs and the arms go back they go right through the cape.
There are also some issues with the enchant and condition animations. I am hearing these are area specific but I have not proven this myself.
- When in Nebo Terrace if I cast mending I do not get the familiar halo around me. Also in Nebo Terrace if I use Throw Dirt on an ettin the blinded animation does not appear so I have no way to now which ettin is blinded and which is not.
- When in North Kryta I seem to get the meding halo but the blinded animation is still hit or miss. Sometimes it is there and sometimes not even when I know the target is blinded.