PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

the next expansion after night fall?

well it has been a euro, asia, aferica theme so far whats next?
    i think its gonna be N. america or S. america like the amazon mixed with native americans with a little bit of mexico in it =P

This will probably get moved to the existing thread, but for me:

India theme
    "Guild Thief" mechanics/gameplay/profession introduced. You know, that guy that sneaks around for GvG battles.

That's what I want.
    Song of the Forsaken
    The Forsaken
    theforsaken.guildportal.com

-Autumn the Forsaken Mo/W-
    -Minuet the Forsaken N/Mo-

The Forsaken Gallery

Guild Wars: (4)000 , mhenlo finds a portal to an alternate dimension.

Carribean theme. The game takes place on a vast expanse of small islands, each with its own unique characteristics. You can play as a Pirate, or a Voodoo priest.

/free (Anet, you can have that idea for /free.)

Australian Theme FTW.......

Kangaroos as pets!!!!!

Tribal Caster

Quote Originally Posted by Li Yu
    I'd love to see India theme.. with all those inspired by mythology
    things.. should fit great into GW world
    I wonder what they will do after they use all of those thems %)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinders
    for me:
    India theme
    "Guild Thief" mechanics/gameplay/profession introduced. You know, that guy that sneaks around for GvG battles.
    That's what I want.
    I'd love an Indian theme too. I made a concept class based on South Indian martial arts here

either America (any) or India.. I'd love to see India theme.. with all those inspired by mythology things.. should fit great into GW world

Quote Originally Posted by Li Yu
    either America (any) or India.. I'd love to see India theme.. with all those inspired by mythology things.. should fit great into GW world

I'd like an Indian theme, lots of culture and mythology there. I've actually done some concept class/art work for a profession called "The Guru" based on south indian martial arts which I'll be posting here soon : http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...395140&page=13 keep an eye out

well so far, they have done contentets, (euro, and asia, and soon to be a aferican one) so that makes 3 more left =P

I'd like to see a Mayan theme from southeast Mexico, Central America, Guatamala, etc. I LOVE the pyramids and how exceptionally advanced they were with time, calandars, and events. They even had their own observitory.

Just my .02