What to do after
    Guild Wars: Nightfall
    ?

Guild Wars: Sunrise
    No no no!
    Twilight comes first!
    As for theme, make it German *hint hint*
    e-cookie for whoever agrees.

Atlantis theme would be nice... underwater world... or even SPACE with elves

Guildwars: RETURN OF THE SPACE ELVES

if that dousent kill guildwalls i dont know what will

continents and all are fun but how about cities in the sky, floating rocks, mountain tops, walkable clowds. In addition they could add it's opposite, underground cities, vulcan highspeed tunnels, center of the earth stuff.

I mean they opposed forest ( Kurzick ) and sea ( Luxon ), this could be a similar project. I do like the diversity of total oppositions when caught in the middle.
    Last edited by sequel; 22-09-2006 at 10:21.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I would like to see Norse mythology used.

Fighting Leviathan and Fenrir as a axe/shield warrior wearing viking armour, or sexy sword welding valkyrie appeals to me.

And there's much more material for this as opposed to inca/aztec/native america.

Quote Originally Posted by ImSoToast
    Back to rebuilding tyria.....esp aschalon obviously, but is there an heir to rurik that we know of???
    Princess Gwen?

:)
    Song of the Forsaken
    The Forsaken
    theforsaken.guildportal.com

-Autumn the Forsaken Mo/W-
    -Minuet the Forsaken N/Mo-

The Forsaken Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by STARSBarry
    Atlantis theme would be nice... underwater world... or even SPACE with elves

GW: The charr strikes back
    Gw: Return of the Titan
    Gw: Forge runner.

Blehhh please... There are enough elves in fantasy games to not put them in GW nor in space (or perhaps only in deep space... without air!) :D

For a future extension (well more a really separate story in fact) of GW i'd actually love to see some kind of cyberpunk style GW, or dark SciFi.
    In fact it'd be easy : change skins, change rangers as firearms and laser weapon users, warriors could use mechanical powered weapons (yeah chainsaw anyone ?!), mages could use nanotechnology, scientific devices or viruses, runes turned to implants,...

Of course if that can happen, it shouldn't link with the original GW... just keeping a few ideas from the original game (like... space-charrs ?! Kurzick and Luxons fighting for asteroid mining ? or some devourers terrorizing a spaceship crew ?!)

i think a carribean theme would be nice and we would get pirates.....YARRRR....savvy?

Guild Wars: Annunaki