PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Pre release characters created

    Do these guys keep everything they accomplish until game is released?
    People seem to think all they keep is the name. But I would think that those are characters created with preview key only.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    They will only keep their name and appearance, everything else (level, items, progress) will be wiped sometime before release.

  3. #3
    Aww.. so i played for nothing. Oh well better pvp then.


    btw, will they wipe all? Or just characters of those who didnt buy the game yet? (that is, newcomers)

  4. #4
    All Nightfall characters, no exceptions. That includes NF characters that are on valid game accounts.

  5. #5
    no way i thot we could keep it but theyll freeze it jsut like the last time.. :O

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion Farbow
    no way i thot we could keep it but theyll freeze it jsut like the last time.. :O
    thats what they will do...at least thats what I'm thinking...just like last time.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Achiles the Mermedon
    Do these guys keep everything they accomplish until game is released?
    People seem to think all they keep is the name. But I would think that those are characters created with preview key only.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    Your pvp side will get to keep unlocked skills for when Nightfall is released. This is how they did Factions. I'm sure they will stick to the same model this time around.

    As for the PVE side, any advancement or skills you get now for pve chars will have to be redone later (for your pve chars). You will also get a preview of the quests for when you actually get Nightfall release. Your skills will still be unlocked for the PVP side, and these will still be there when you get the release.

    And no, you don't have access to storage so any black dyes or uber items you get now will be gone after preview. So live it up and splurge :)

    ~muh

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai Zaku
    thats what they will do...at least thats what I'm thinking...just like last time.
    It is what they're doing, it was confirmed by Gaile over an hour ago.

  9. #9
    last time they whiped them too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •