PC Gaming News

Guildwars down...

Is it me or gw is down?(disconnected,no server) The main site is down too for me...

GWOnline.Net Member
    Both work perfectly for me (perfect - all the 005 errors i'm getting this weekend)

Don't have any problems and no errors

We've had no server problems on our end. There was a glitch in Germany (or on German servers) where players were unable to acquire a certain quest. THat was since fixed (early this morning US time).

If you're still outside looking in, I would suggest you contact your ISP and suggest in gentle terms that you'd really like quick assistance.
    Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet

Ok thanks for the replies :D Its reallly weird, I can use my internet and only guildwars cannot be reached. Must be my isp, anyway thanks again

If the outage is to a specific area, then it's likely not your ISP, but a router out on the net. It's somewhere along the path between you and GW.

Ender
    Ender
    A Wiggin W/E-Mo D Monker Mo/Me
    Proud member of LION"There is no teacher but the enemy." (Mazer Rackham)
    Teamspeak: ts.endersworld.com:8777

Daniel Of Gaul
    nothing but major lag in this game today. no doubt from the free event. its horrible. this is the only game that lags for me. and its not my pc. and anet loves to blame you and your ip for everything. just like the router error i got when the server went down last week; and the problem was on thier end. what a way to welcome new players.