PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Boy or Girl, you decide...

After...

Before...

This guy is merely crossdressing. Note the Adam's apple in the 3rd picture and the manly hands. There's no sex change involved.

Hmmm...... well the only thing I can say is

Manpons.

So uh.. do you cross dress to be like you avatar too, Valerria ?

Well.. I can say I thought that was a cute girl till the adams appel.. there is no quicker way on this earth to make me choke on my dinner then that.

Now if you exuse me I need to go beat myself in the head with the hetorsexual rule book open to the section 14 line 8 stating:'Never call another guy cute.'

Wow. Bow before the power of make-up I guess. Incredible

My partner was just looking at those pictures, upon seeing the first one - she said: "Hey - i've found your dream girl". So of course I come and look at what she's blabbering on about, and then she scrolls down and chokes on her toast and I was just shocked.

She knows I dream of a girl like that - but aslong as it IS a girl and of a decent age of course.
    You still are blind, if you see a winding road,
    'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see.

Kinda spookie.... but then again some ppl are really into cosplay...

Omg...

Some people should make their sexuality better known, otherwise, hetrosexual males get really, REAAAALLLLY disturbed.

I really wasn't surprised due to the title of the thread.. not to get vulgar but you could also tell he/she had no b00bie$.