PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Max 15^50 Collector Flatbow

    Is there any collectors that trade for 15^50 max damage flat bows? To my limited knowledge, they only trade long bows. Thanks in advanced. :)

  2. #2
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    501
    In Factions, the best one seems to be:

    Guard Captain Mirkoz (15-28, +15>50%)
    Location: Saint Anjeka's Shrine
    Collecting: 5 Dredge Incisors

    Check online sources like Guildwiki for Prophecies collectors, there's quite a few of them.

  3. #3
    GWOnline.Net Member Notorious BOB's Avatar
    Posts

    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanboy
    Is there any collectors that trade for 15^50 max damage flat bows? To my limited knowledge, they only trade long bows. Thanks in advanced. :)
    Well, your knowledge seems to have a few gaps in it.

    All bow types (Short, Horn, Long, Flat, Recurve) are available from the different collectors and 15^50 Flatbows are available in Kaineng City, try Ohtah in the Undercity.

    BTW, this information is very easy to find by a simple search rather than posting to the forum.


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious BOB
    Well, your knowledge seems to have a few gaps in it.

    All bow types (Short, Horn, Long, Flat, Recurve) are available from the different collectors and 15^50 Flatbows are available in Kaineng City, try Ohtah in the Undercity.

    BTW, this information is very easy to find by a simple search rather than posting to the forum.

    No need to make him feel dumb for posting. If it bothers you that much to post then just dont answer.

  5. #5
    GWOnline.Net Member Notorious BOB's Avatar
    Posts

    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley Morrison
    No need to make him feel dumb for posting. If it bothers you that much to post then just dont answer.
    Who said he was dumb? Lazy yes, but not dumb.

    Of course, there are always those who will read posts, feel the need to climb aboard their soap-box and post a flame.

    Aren't there?


  6. #6
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    354
    5 Plague Idols. Collector is located just outside Vizunah Mission town in a corner near the guard outside. Take the Undercity exit.

  7. #7
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Posts

    13
    FYI, it just outside of the local quarter. If you happen to be a foreigner (i.e from Tyria and without access to the local quarter) it'll require a bit more of a walk to get there.

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off