PC Gaming News
Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1215
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidri View Post
    - Be aware of homophones, I have this same problem and I see you used 'their' instead of 'there' in one spot.
    Personally, I can't stress this one enough. Now I know that my opinion is sort of obsolete as I can't bring up the courage to write something (or rather, post it), and english isn't my native language..

But I go crazy because of..

Are instead of Our
    There instead of Their
    Their instead of They're
    Then instead of Than (to a lesser extend)
    Effect instead of Aff... okay now I'm just nitpicking ^_^

But yeah, you need a good 'hook' to start off with. Don't overdo it though, subtle can be good too!

Less is more, or was it the other way around..? Then again it would be the same anyway.

Other than that, take your time really. You don't have to have 30+ chapters up in one day, orso.

Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Levant View Post
    Personally, I can't stress this one enough. Now I know that my opinion is sort of obsolete as I can't bring up the courage to write something (or rather, post it), and english isn't my native language..

But I go crazy because of..

Are instead of Our
    There instead of Their
    Their instead of They're
    Then instead of Than (to a lesser extend)
    Effect instead of Aff... okay now I'm just nitpicking ^_^

But yeah, you need a good 'hook' to start off with. Don't overdo it though, subtle can be good too!

Less is more, or was it the other way around..? Then again it would be the same anyway.

Other than that, take your time really. You don't have to have 30+ chapters up in one day, orso.
    don't forget the ever-popular Your instead of You're.

oh, and welcome to the forum, sir.

Maybe a good read outside of WOW could help you put the imagination and fantasy back into gear.
    Fiction based on history: Unintended Consequences by John Ross
    Not everything to learn about earthly evil creatures: Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia

I'm thinking of using my version of my favorite fight scene in Naruto Shippuden

oh and one thing I'm kinda 'recycling' the four bosses from the Dzagonur Bastion mission

100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    He, what about Palawa Joko, evry one forgets about him.
    He's building an army, just wright that he finished that army... Muhaha

I haven't forgotten about him. He is in the second and fifth part of the story I am currently writing. Of course, each "part" is basically it's only story. :x

Currently writing Chapter 2, don't want to put anything up until I know I can update at least once a week without being inconsistant; i.e., I'll probably finish "book 1" before posting the first chapter of it.

anyone know of a large one entrance cave on the tarnished coast not including dungeons

Rapter Cave

Where the Destroyers show up in G.O.L.E.M.

The underground temple in Arbor Bay

The Spider Tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Konig Des Todes View Post

Where the Destroyers show up in G.O.L.E.M.
    thats a cave?

Quote Originally Posted by Konig Des Todes View Post

The underground temple in Arbor Bay
    not really 1 entrance but that would suffice

still need to serch for any in Alcazia tangle

I've merged york's and karn's threads into the Lounge. Since neither thread is a work of fiction, both of them really belong up in the lounge where random conversations about writer's block and introductions can thrive.

Just keeping things tidy and did not want to set a precedent for random threads without writing in them.