PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Today's topic. "Stop getting in my head!"

So I have to have a giggle about Mel's fic. He got caught in the 'sounds familiar but I cannot help but write it' loop.

So Twistwood, the utterly evil guild in my fic, wandered into Mel's fic and sat down for a nap.

So I was writing along, trying to think of a good but quick name for a throw away necromancer in my story. Anyhow I thought of Zoimar...then realised that I had picked up Zoi from Jade's work most likely.

Also of some humorous note, my sister and I tend to have some humourous synchroncity in our work on occasion. I was alluding to this when Pendaran showed up in my story. Keep in mind that my story runs about a year behind hers in the time line...

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran6 months registered1,000 Posts
    i love teahouses. there are a few nice ones in my country and i do have a few favorites.

that's why when Mel wrote the Teahouse of Eternal Traquility in her fic, i was so impressed that i wanted my characters to drop by for a visit.

of course, i have this feeling that my pic is going to turn into some sort of tribute piece to all the people i've met in game. but that's just me. i like friends.

My very first ventures into fanfiction were interactive, and helped along by the man that plays the actual Garlon in GW. I think there's a couple Garlons, a Stelorian, and an elementalist... :). There have been many weird things in my head since I met Garlon's player/writer, the least of which is the in-story consideration of eyeballs as a snack. Would you believe I have three of them in my Xunlai?

Interestingly, since I discovered the fanfiction forum, once again my book-buying allowance has been able to go into different ventures. I love you guys :) We should have a party sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Melandhrian View Post
    *SNIP* We should have a party sometime.
    seconded. i have a few monstrous eyes in xunlai as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Melandhrian View Post
    We should have a party sometime.
    Oh oh oh!!!! /pickme

I want a party, too. Seriously, we should pic an international district and time and BYOB!

Yes, inside information tells me that Pen has a huge stash of booze...

i just noticed how fast things skew from the topic of the day. LOL.

i'm not complaining though. it's mucho fun!

and i've never gone questing while drunk. would want to, if only for the experience.

oh and I have monstrous eyes as well. I am obsessed by monstrous bits and peices until I need cash, and then I sell them and the collection eventually renews itself.

i think they should give us collectible drops storage as well. i mean like roaring ether claws. i like roaring ethers. i like their claws more. so i collect them and it's cluttering my inventory.

(i swear, when the "inventory full" warning flashed on my screen last night, i was really surprised. i thought i left that behind me when i left presearing!)

oh! since there's talk of a party, i've just realized one use for the drunkard title! display it at the party! -> pretty shallow, but my brain is overworked. forgiveness please!

Oh if I had space I would collect imp hearts. I love being able to hand them out to friends or complete strangers. Frigid hearts, burning hearts...awesome...and its almost valentine's day...time to collect some.