PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 128 123451151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]

BaR Off-Topic Thread

This thread is for general chat, not necessarily related to Guild Wars. Feel free to discuss anything you like here.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Wow, new forum, thread, new new new!

Hi!

Who likes the desden dolls?

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Desden dolls, never heard of them(?).
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Sweet we get our own space. Lo everyone!

I'm on the first page.
    My freedom is in my blood, my freedom is in my pain, my freedom is in my love, my freedom is in my will. - Ю.Г.
    A written word is the choicest of relics. It is something at once more intimate with us and more universal than any other work of art. It is the work of art nearest to life itself. - Thoreau, Walden
    Zieg Divine Mo/N | Miranda Divine R/Me | Zieg On Acid N/Mo (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiegDivine
    I'm on the first page.
    you also smell!!

There is way too much cool stuff coming out this November. I'm already planning to get Nightfall and Neverwinter Nights 2, and Issue 8 of City of Heroes will be released about the same time. Curse the pre-holiday season.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Thankfully, my birthday is on Thanksgiving, so right in that time between Thanksgiving and Christmas when so much awesome stuff comes out, I have a healthy supply of funds to buy things =D

I just bought the entire Mobile Suit Gundam series on DVD as well as Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. Next on my list is 0083: Stardust Memories, and then Zeta and ZZ Gundam, and Gundam F91. Then my UC century collection shall be complete!

Gundam Wing was the best series. It was so intense, I loved every episode of it. Now time to find the DVD for it and Endless Waltz!