PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    I played some games from the original and watched one of the older movies, but Wing was the one that got me hooked. For that reason it holds a special place in my heart.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I personally consider them completely different franchises, that just happen to have the "Gundam" name tacked on. Gundam Wing is more or less a mishmash of the series that proceeded it, and was also not produced by Tomino, who created the Gundam franchise. In Japan, Wing bombed, it was only in America that is had such huge success. If anything, I have to appreciate that Wing was the first Gundam widely distributed in America, opening the door to the franchise here in the States.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I still have yet to watch a gundam series all the way through...With the exception of G Gundam. I'm trying to get all the fan-subbed episodes of Gundam 0079, but it's taking me quite a while. x.x Anybody here like Zoids?

Dallcingi
    Gundams are cool! Too bad I only have one model of the small deathscythe guy though.. wish I had the large ones! They seem fun to decorare.

The only gundam I have is the Death Scythe Hell Custom (the one from Endless Waltz). I also have a few Zoid models (Blade Liger and Geno Breaker [imported], and the Konig Wolf and Lightning Saix [American]).

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Let's not get me started on my Gundam collection....
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Giant robots aren't really my thing. I much prefer Magical Girls. Give me some Tokyo Mew Mew or other pink sparkling braincandy anytime. :)

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagen
    ... pink sparkling braincandy anytime.
    Right, one honey-glazed frozen brain-on-a-stick coming right up!

*Steal brain-on-a-stick*
    Hey! That was mine! Or was it?
    I'm bored so I'm going to ramble on about something I know uhhhhhhhhhh..... something about?

WARNING, EXTREAM BORINGNESS AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In theory, theories are not very theoretical as the mostly include assumptions made by people who think that they are right and therefore are not really theories, but instead something else which is undoubtably a paradox because if something isn't itself yet it is something else, then something must be itself or it would explode in a firey ball of........ Ice. Which again is a paradox created by a paradox that is such, and no one really knows why but then something happens and then everyone dies. I think I make sence, yet I know i am wrong because everything that comes out of my mouth is BS and no un ain'tin be able tuh trust nothin dat com's outta muh mouth cuz I am compleatly unable to control anything that my mouth of fingers try to say because they just say it in a paradoxical way that involves ninjas, pirates, and ninja pirates. I am also offended by the jumping on the pirates fad bandwagon that people and people who make things are doing, because I liked pirates first before they were cool and even pillaged a town that doesn't exsist. A^D 1 tink taT tEh PuRAtes ur LYk SUUUUUUUUUUU cuul!11!!!!1!!!1211!!!!!one!!

I apoligise for any inconveniance, pain, or death that this has caused you.
    NO REFUNDS!
    Last edited by zelosjr; 12-10-2006 at 17:22.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Actually, you are thinking of hypotheses. A theory, to be a theory, must be solidly based on fact, but not necessarily mathematically provable. =P

So what you should say is "Hypothetically, hypotheses are not very hypothetical..."

The rest of what you said just makes me see pain.