PC Gaming News
Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Fire Emblem is incredible.

I'm just sorry I can't read Japanese so I can't play the earlier ones.
    Last edited by GMPrime; 17-11-2006 at 13:31.

@Sheena, Razak and Aerith-

I have a great story for you guys. I'll have to tell it on vent later. I think you'll enjoy it.

Oh man, I played one of the Fire Emblem games on the Gameboy Advance while chilling with a friend who was standing in line for the PSP release a year or so ago, and I got really into it. I was so sad when I had to go back to college and didn't get to finish it (I also don't have a Gameboy, I'm not really too thrilled about owning a portable console). So then I got Fire Emblem for the Gamecube, and that game is incredible. It's so hard to unlock all of the characters, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get all of the story from just one playthrough (with the support system and only 3 conversations per character). This game doesn't seem to suffer from what some other games do in that it is a lot of fun to play through multiple times.

And Drarra, you better be right, I better be rolling on the floor laughing when you're done, haha. (Today has been generally slow / tiring... *sigh*)

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by GMPrime View Post
    Fire Emblem is incredible.

I'm just sorry I can't read Japanese so I can't play the earlier ones.
    All the old Fire Emblem games for the Nintendo and Gameboy are available as roms for emulators, most of which with English patches. The one's I've played were excellent quality too.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    All the old Fire Emblem games for the Nintendo and Gameboy are available as roms for emulators, most of which with English patches. The one's I've played were excellent quality too.
    Really? I've tried searching, but haven't come up with anything. I'll check again...

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Well since I've played them, they must exist =P
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Two words:

Fire. Emblem.
    what is fire emblem?

is that pokemon?

lol no fire emblem is not pokemon its an strategie/rpg and if i remember right it was on nintendo but surely it crossed over from japan

Quote Originally Posted by tormented angel View Post
    lol no fire emblem is not pokemon its an strategie/rpg and if i remember right it was on nintendo but surely it crossed over from japan
    haha my bad. cuz i assume that ppl play gameboy play pokemon. There is a fire one (red version)

lol, anthony is gonna kill me.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I liked Pokemon, before they rode it to death.