PC Gaming News
Page 24 of 129 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    I don't recall having any GW-related dreams (I usually don't remember many dreams that I do have), but speaking along the lines of sleep habits, I'm notorious for my heavy deep sleeping. My roommate has counted at least three times where I've set my alarm clock (which is a program on my computer that I can set scheduled times for a playlist to be an alarm) to wake me up from a nap or something, and I'll jump off my top bunk on the bunk bed, walk over to my computer, hit the power button on my speakers, mosey back on over to my bed, and hop back up falling asleep again (if I hadn't been asleep the whole time to begin with). And, I can never remember doing this, ever! And if a fire alarm ever goes off while I'm asleep, my roommate has to drag me out of bed before I begin the slow process of waking up. I'm an absolute zombie in the mornings, it's pretty embarrassing.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Cold showers work wonders for sleepy-head zombies :)

Lol from what Raz has said he'd probably get up, run the shower and then fall asleep in it, catch a cold from the cold water and then have to take to his bed with sickness.
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Heh. When I was younger, I often would fall asleep in the shower only to wake up at my mother yelling at me to get up and get ready for school. It was happening nearly everyday to the point I felt bad about it so I decided to take cold showers.

It worked - it woke me up and I was able to get ready on time. I didn't come back to warm showers until college.

You know, it takes a certain amount of effort to actually get the shower started... Yes, it's *that* bad.

And I have fallen asleep in the shower before, who would ever have thought? Haha!

Ooooh, purty colors...

I love your Mac screenshot of photoshop ^ infinity, haha

Quote Originally Posted by RazakVolcanis View Post
    Ooooh, purty colors...

I love your Mac screenshot of photoshop ^ infinity, haha
    The "Mac" thing is actually a skin for use on WindowBlinds (it changes your comp skin)

Blah, and here I thought you acutally had a Mac! Well, I suppose imitation is the sincereist form of flattery.

Ew...

Mac...

Just kidding. I don't Macs except for the nice skin.