PC Gaming News
Page 73 of 129 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
    Just bought my first house :)

We close on the 24th, 1 day after our 1st wedding anniversary!

So if you see me on less, it's cuz I'm moving or mowin' lawns or replacing carpet or whatever else winds up on the honeydew.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Congrats, Massacre!!!

Be sure to post pics if you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by Barinthus View Post
    Congrats, Massacre!!!

Be sure to post pics if you don't mind
    Ah the purchase of the first new house!! Lots of joy to come there! Even in mowing and replacing carpet. Look forward to the pics.

~Vanyel

Does anyone know much about turtles? I have two, a ridgeback and a map turtle, and the ridgeback is driving my boyfriend and I insane. Keeps going back and forth up against the glass, bashing at it non-stop day and night. Especially at night. I've let it out a lot to get some exercise out of its tank, but nothing's working. Even feeding it only shuts it up until it stops eating. Any ideas? x_x

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    :-/ I'm afraid I don't know squat about turtles. Perhaps the little fellow needs to see a vet? he could be sick

He's been doing it for a couple of months now though, and he's still growing and eating. I think he just likes to keep us awake and making my boyfriend want to throw him through a window.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Ha ha it could be just that :D

I moved him to the kitchen last night :( Which is the furthest place from our bedroom. Our "house" *cough hole cough* consists of the front door that leads into the kitchen, then a narrow hallway from the kitchen that breaks off at the bathroom and then the end is our bedroom.

I really hate having them in the kitchen, because they've always been in the bedroom and they're social turtles. But I don't really have a choice.

Maybe he's trying a more peaceful approach to saying "This other turtle you put me with annoys the hell out of me, let me free!!" Lol, probably not.

Is he a really hungry turtle?

Maybe they need more space, a bigger tank?

Either that, or sadly he may just be a stupid turtle. Do turtles have short-term memory loss? I know fish have little memory, and when I was at the doctor's office, there was a fish who would do that.

Oooh, ooh, maybe he's really frustrated and, thus, is banging his head on the wall?

Norman (the other, non-annoying turtle), is the least annoying turtle ever. xD He's always really quiet, and eats out of your hand. Dinsdale (head-banging pain), is the complete opposite.

They got moved to a bigger tank a couple of months ago, just before all this started. I hope he isn't just a stupid turtle, he's active, but I don't think he's stupid.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=P5070147.flv

That there is a video of him banging around, it's really bad quality and you can only see the silhuette, but you get the idea.