PC Gaming News
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290
    So what's everyone doing now during these dog days of summer?

Everyone keeping cool?

Having fun vacations?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    This clip shows how GW2 character creation could be used to replicate a celebrity...

If we can recreate Thundercats characters using charr creation, I'll be happy ;)

Cheetara, oh yeah....

EDIT: couldn't figure out how to embed a youtube video so here's the url - http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZ9yx3M758Y

EDIT2: Thanks to someone, I got it to work, will leave the entire link just in case anyway
    Last edited by Barinthus; 10-04-2012 at 04:40.

*necro thread*

So what're people doing for Labor Day weekend? I've had a bad cold all week, so I'm hoping to just sleep and play GW2.

GW2 of course, and I'm hoping to drive up to SF this weekend for fun. If that doesn't work, I'm taking my sister go-karting (Groupon deal!) or going to this night market even that's going on in my city.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much again. I haven't been able to find a job in a long time, which means no GW2 for me :( Some of you may have remembered I was pregnant, too. That spawned into an utterly beautiful and healthy baby girl, who's taken up a decent chunk of my time. I'm still alive, though!

Hi Pirran! Glad to hear you're going alright. :)

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii

Re: BaR Off-Topic Thread

Hey there! I've wondered about you. Glad to hear you have a beautiful baby girl and of course all best wishes re: job search! Thanks for the quick note

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Thought this short clip was cool... it's basically x-rayed insects with human skeletons inside them. Couldn't figure out how to embed it so here's a link

http://hominidanimation.net/

Is there any way to search guilds in GW2? I'm only assuming that BaR has set up there, and I'd like to join you guys there too, but I can't for the life of me find out how.

As I also posted in the other topic (have been busy and haven't visited the forums in a bit), drop me a pm ingame and I'll get you the invite. You can pm to Zebrachin Arcanum. From there I can get you the invite :-)