PC Gaming News
Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1290
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    For one Wintersday we did sport a white cape with green emblem. I think.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Hmm, now that is an idea to change the cape for special events. When I became GL over a year ago, one of the first things I was told is that the cape has never been changed and it is never to be changed. But special events? Can't see why it would hurt, but I would have to make sure the majority say it would be okay. Probably just the color, not emblem.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Yep :) In the BAR alliance, all guilds often changed their capes for special events, its cool to see all green, red, and white for Wintersday on alliance roster. i've been meaning to do the same for the Pink Day but always forget. it can get expensive too. For me anyway.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Now that, too, is a great idea - all guilds use the same color for a special event. You should make a thread about that.

Well I found some places in old threads where pics of our original cape were posted but the hosted images are no longer present. There is a pic on the official wiki, though, only the fade color is orange. Still this is fun to do this every now and then, but I had no idea it costs 2K every time you change.

~Vanyel

I will gladly donate the 2k.

Heck... I'll donate 4k if my favorite wins! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by soulwar View Post
    black with fade to silver, logo gold i think
    It would be really cool to have a cape like that. It would match my armor and I would actually wear it.

@electrolust why don't you add that entry to the new cape thread. It sounds like a pretty good look.

So how is everyone's weekend?

I think the pool might finally be warm enough to swim this p.m. Of course I have to vacuum and brush it, but I guess you really can't call THAT work.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Oh, how we Northerners feel so sorry that someone in Florida had to wait until February was almost over before being able to swim outdoors.

I am just hoping for warmer weather so the dog poop in the back yard can start to disintegrate.