PC Gaming News
Page 123 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1290
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSkull View Post
    I will gladly donate the 2k.

Heck... I'll donate 4k if my favorite wins! hehehe
    While I don't expect ppl to help out, donations would certainly be welcome!

I may not be on much this week - my gf's cat will be put to sleep today so I'm bummed about it and of course my priority is the gf.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Yes, be there for your girlfriend. My wife was a wreck when we had to put our cats to sleep.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Must take care of the gf. Family is always important and families need to stick together to help each cope with loss. Even the cats are part of the family.

My well wishes and support go out to you, boss.

I'm so sorry to hear about the gf's cat Boss. Having to put down a loved pet is never an easy thing to do.

That's terrible.... I sympathise with you, as I own two cats. I hope you and her feel better soon :(((

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Thanks, guys. It's very rough on us both but even more so on her since she had that cat since he was a kitten... 13 years. Also she had to make the decision to put him to sleep. I miss the darn cat, of course, but I think for me, it hurts more to see her hurting but I know she needs to go through the hurt in order to heal.

my sympathies to you and the misses. I have no first-hand experience in these matters, but I know my ex bf was pretty down after one of his cats passed away:( (happened about 6 months after the break-up)

sorry to hear that boss man. Now I have to go give my two cats another squeezy hug as I just can't imagine life without them. All the best to your GF and you

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Thanks, guys, for the support.

I'm okay although I do miss him. My girlfriend is doing better although she's still grieving which is very normal. After all Dasher (the cat) was her companion for 13 years.

I hope you and your girlfriend are feeling better! So sad to hear. :/

What is everyone up to these days? Everytime I log on to GW no one's online. :(