PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 129 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tormented angel View Post
    hahhaha pokemon i have seen the last few games and i have to say they were bad real bad haha pokemon that shouldnt even be in here i can see fire emblem metroid castelvania mario and zelda but pokemon c'mon that has little kid writtin all over it that is just bad to bring something like that into this discussion,just because they keep pumpin out segual after sequal doesnt mean that it is doing good it just means the dedicated are willing to stay by it even if it does get stale and repitative while the hardcore and casual are willing to give anything else a try or move on to something better, i will even go as far to throw myself in front of the fire squad to say these 2 things i'm a huge fan of final fantasy i have almost all of them and while they are good
    i still want something bigger and better i would even give up all of them for something else,and as much as i like guildwars there is a day were i will walk away for a more better product im a gamer that wants better and new not something with the same char over and over again but with a twist on it i was there for the launch of nintendo and mario, and after the 3rd game i was bored as hell with everything mario had to offer from there on out
    that's why they should make more actions in mario carts. See mario flies out of cart when crash, hahaha, harlious.

and they should combine both pokemon and digitmon, they both the same so why not letting them fight each other.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Liger View Post
    I'm not saying Nintendo itself is dead, but I think some of the franchises are gonna hit a dead-end eventually. That said, I agree, Mario Tennis was AWESOME!

And to zelosjr, the most recent Sonic games are crap compared to the old ones. Sonic Heroes being a case-in-point. Didn't anyone ever teach Tails to use PRONOUNS?!? Gosh...
    Shadow the Hedgehog. He used guns. Enough said.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Dallcingi
    Ahh sonic... probably the first ever video game i was immersed in... but then again i was only like 7 lol. i didnt like mario as much back then as i do now..... hrm..

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Yeah I've seen same model for 129.99 at Target's. I'm not buying any right now since it's nearing the end of the quarter and I have all of those projects to do. GW is already bad enough of a distraction!

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Shadow the Hedgehog. He used guns. Enough said.
    I heard that the Shadow the Hedgehog game was awful, though...But I admit that I personally haven't played it.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Save your braincells.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

....must...save..brain..from sploding.... aaahhh, much better

The Tales series was and is awesome, maybe Squre-Enix could make more FF games for the Wii.

yeah maybe square will if they dont make another flop like the gamecube one

Nintendo did seriously alienate Square back in the days of the N64, but I think Square-Enix has put that past aside, and they've begun to throw Nintendo their support again. Square-Enix has already committed to making two RPGs for the Wii, one based on Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and another based on Dragon Quest called Dragon Quest Swords. Also they've recently re-released FF3 for the DS. Seeing as how Sony's console isn't going to sell nearly the same volume and will sell for much more than Nintendo's offering (at least within the next 6-12 months), and that Sony dev kits cost a hell of a lot more than Nintendo's, and also that Nintendo's console doesn't require high definition graphical work, it would be advantageous for Square-Enix to give Nintendo some lovin again. Also, with the new controller interface, I'm sure there is more than enough support within Square-Enix to start embracing it with some new awesome games. And I'm sure there's also the Bandai-Namco motivating factor. They'd want to compete with its Tales series (which totally is awesome).

Also, I wholeheartedly agree that when I buy a game console, it's nice that it has some extra bells and whistles, but damnit, I want to play games. If I need to do anything other than games, that's what my computer is used for. Although, I am a *little* saddened that there isn't DVD playback support out of the box with the Wii (they may add it in future revisions of the Wii for next year). I am quite happy that Nintendo ditched the performance race and focused solely on game development because in the end the bottom line is simply that the game isn't worth it if it ain't fun to play.