PC Gaming News
Page 25 of 129 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    I love Macs. I grew up with them and have used them all my life. I love the operating system and how stable and easy to use it is. And now, Intel makes the processors in the Macs! Even more of a reason to buy one now.

I don't like Macs mainly beacause I was raised Windows.

Also, in elementary school (and currently in Middle School) Macs are still in use.

The one thing I dislike is the lack of programs.

Quote Originally Posted by soulwar View Post
    The one thing I dislike is the lack of programs.
    Well, you're not looking in the right places.

Basically, anything you can get for Windows, you can get for a Mac. If there are exceptions, that's what Boot Camp or Parallels is for (if you've got an Intel Mac)...you can run Windows on those and then run your Windows programs natively or almost natively, respectively. The only thing I dislike is that Apple has a stranglehold on their hardware, and thus you can't build your own Mac.

Edit: WOOO! This is my 100th post! Go me!

What about Guild Wars?

It won't run on Macs (I think)

just wondering but could u play gw on a labtop with an internet conection of course

Quote Originally Posted by soulwar View Post
    What about Guild Wars?

It won't run on Macs (I think)
    And that falls under the Boot Camp or Parallels solution.

Quote Originally Posted by tormented angel View Post
    just wondering but could u play gw on a labtop with an internet conection of course
    You could, but you'd need a good one.

Razak: Ah, I don't care anymore. Macs will be macs, windows will be buggy.

zelos: ALL my computers (a laptop with a 1.46 GHz single core, 512 shared memory, and an ATI mobility radeon X300 works, with a DSL connection. So does my other laptop with 1.6 GHz, 512 shared memory, and an ATI mobility radeon 9250 also runs it well) can run it.

GW actually requires little requirements.

Mmmm... I just got back to Massachusetts after being away for my Christmas break, and I realize just how delicious Dunkin Donuts coffee is compared to that horrible Krispy Kreme coffee I had to put up with this morning. Anyway, I just thought I'd inject my random thought of the moment since the Off-Topic Thread seemed to be lacking the love recently.

In any case, along the lines of Dunkin Donuts, I think it's time to share with all of you the joys of Dunkinese, the official language spoken when conversing about Dunkin Donuts coffee. I *suggest* you search google for "Dunkin Donuts goes without saying", and clicking on the first link which directs you to the dstop site within the Dunkin Donuts website.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Boston literally has a Dunkin' Donuts on every street corner.

On a side note, check out the Lore Forum. They named an NPC in-game after me =D
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||