PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Well I'll tell you what it's not. It's definitely not a cover-up.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I see. A cover-up in which someone covers up something it is not eh?

Or is it?

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Or is it indeed....? O.o

I swear, it's just a weather ballon.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

What's a ballon? Is it like a ballot? Hmmmmmm.... Ballon.... Ballot.... The fact that you are a communist pigdog....... I GET IT NOW! You are trying the rig the september election two months from now!!
    We must all remember not to vote! it is the only way to defeat communism! He can't rig what isn't there!

Excited!

My copy of Nightfall arrived this morning!

Can't wait until Friday....

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I just got a call from EBGames saying that my copy will be there tomorrow afternoon! =D

ahh darn I didnt know Nightfall was coming out tomorrow.... i need money.... sweet succulent money

So, we buy it 1-2 days before we can even play it? Wierdish. To the max.

Quote Originally Posted by zelosjr
    So, we buy it 1-2 days before we can even play it? Wierdish. To the max.
    Some people are impatient.

*calls up her store repedately to see if they have the game yet*

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Well, it's also called a "pre-order". You pay some money in advance, and get the game early before anyone else, so you are guaranteed a copy. I'd rather have the game two days before I can play it and know I'll be able to play it, than wait till release, find out they don't have any more copies, and have to wait for a week or more after the game is public.