PC Gaming News
Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    No to Warcraft, Halo, and any other game soulwar can think of.

Too bad SC2 won't be out for a while, since there is still no release date, and we all know how long it takes for Blizzard to actually reach a release date (think SC: Ghost - original release date was 2002 winter...then January 2003...then early summer 2003...then "second quarter of 2004"...then 2005..and 2006..and now indefinitely postponed). Assuming it doesn't take five years to come out, I will definitely buy it.

Yeah I think it will be a while before it is released, or even for the beta to start. But apparently they have been developing it since shortly after WC3 was released. And the game play videos look amazing.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    I was thinking why didn't I ever get around to finishing WC3 then it hit me. I find RTS games somewhat tedious. It's building then attack, building then attack. Rinse and repeat. After so many RTS games, it get kind of boring.

What I'm looking forward to is the release of Ragnarok Online 2.

:( You're mean...

What if I suggest Guild Wars? Or a game you like to play also? And why no to clanning?

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Let me just say this: Do not make a "clan" called Blade and Rose without asking me first. This is my guild's name, and I wouldn't appreciate someone plagiarising it in another game.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I was joking.

Except for the part about Warcraft and Halo.

I also never said I was against "clanning".

Sorry, sir! I was, er, suggesting a possible idea.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I'm not upset, but I know you have a tendency to act in my proxy without actually asking me. If you use the name Blade and Rose, you represent Blade and Rose, and more specifically you represent me. It'd be like me using the name soulwar on another forum and claiming to be the same person as you.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I just add the [BaR] tag at the end of my Warcraft LAN name. Is that alright? and I only play with my little brother and energy gunner.

I'll ask your permission on anything now, sorry.