PC Gaming News
Page 56 of 129 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    It's bee vomit. So yeah.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Vegans don't eat any animal products. So that includes anything dairy, eggs, and some random stuff like gelatin (ground up cow hooves or something o.o). Vegetarians just don't eat meat.

Yeah, veganism is just vegetarianism taken a little too far in my opinion (veganism has been placed on me by the family), my mom think milking a cow is torturing it...

I do my part to make sure animals get eaten. As that saying goes, for every animal you don't eat, I eat 5.

I sometimes like animals on my favorite pie... pizza pie.

Living in Chicago, I have some of the best pizza to choose from... Lou Malnati's (mm, best deep dish I ever had), original Giordano's, and of course, on days when I feel a little out of my mind, New York Style Pizza from Bacci's.

Ideal toppings: Red Onion, extra cheese... sometimes sausage depending on the venue.

Desert Pie: Coconut Creme!

(Of course, I deny myself my favorites out of respect for my clothing size lol)
    * Join the Guild of Blade and Rose *
    IGN: Rinoa Hawkeye

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa Hawkeye View Post
    (Of course, I deny myself my favorites out of respect for my clothing size lol)
    I know what you mean, I have to watch my girlish figure as well, wait what???

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlandomir Zang View Post
    Yeah, veganism is just vegetarianism taken a little too far in my opinion (veganism has been placed on me by the family), my mom think milking a cow is torturing it...
    Ha, not like she will search your stomach after you come in from being out with friends.

I'm a carnivore, I don't eat much of anything that isn't meat.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I like to eat food.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Ha, not like she will search your stomach after you come in from being out with friends.
    Oh i dunno...

Besides, she just tells me that if i can live with being cruel, thats my choice.

"However son im still not cooking you anything with meat in"
    "How about i cook for myself?"
    "No! Me and you father need all the pots and pans"

^ real convo

Wow, that really sucks...I could never even manage to be a vegetarian, let alone a vegan. I like beef too much...and I could never give up eggs or cheese.