PC Gaming News
Page 74 of 129 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Haha perhaps he's mmmm frustrated and needs a... girlfriend?

I never thought of that xD

I don't have the room for another turtle though, that's kind of sad for Dinsdale.

My friend had a turtle once. I remember very clearly how it used to climb out of its tank, fall about 1 meter and run (yeah, that turtle could run) under the sofa .. every 15 minutes or so. :/ What was under the sofa, I don’t know. Perhaps turtle reasoning is simply beyond our own.

Hi all! Just checking in. One exam left, so I should be back soon. I’m doing surprisingly well so far. In fact I’m doing so well I don’t like it anymore. Maybe it’s the though that my luck HAS to run out sometime and that something bad HAS to happen soon, or maybe it’s the fact that getting A from every single exam with only one or two hours of learning means two things: either everyone else (people who didn’t get A) in this university is really dumb or this university doesn’t really teach us much. The thought that I have good grades because I’m smart is .. well .. too obvious. This whole situation makes my family make fun of me “being sad about being successful”, which makes it even worse. I guess I’m a pessimist after all .. :/

Barinthus – I didn’t know you were an OOTS fan. It’s the first web-comic I started reading and probably still one of the best. :)

arthas

Goodluck with exams xD Good to hear from you.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    hey there, Arthas :)

Good luck and oh yeah I love OOTS - it's a terrific stuff. Happened that Aret, Feanngan, and nkuvu started displaying avatars from that comic and I thought why not run along for a bit.

EDIT: Made few more avatars from OOTS if anybody's interested

Iím back! Kind of - still waiting for final exam results. Iíve recently made a new char Ė a ranger and I need some help with him. Do you know any fun ranger PvE builds, which use mainly ranger skills? Iíve checked PvX, but thereís not much there .. Iíd like some fun beast mastery or trapper build (Iím using barrage now .. without barrage ..).

arthas

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Hey which chapter is he in? That'll help me figure out what skills you have available to you.

Nightfall Ė because of the heroes and fairly fast level progression. Thatís my second ranger btw, my first one is at the Ring of Fire. Iíve never managed to finish the last missions and I wanted a fresh start, so I created a new one.

arthas

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Ah I'm assuming you have Prophecies skills available to you via NF skill trainers?

I'll try to dig up some BM builds. Re: trapper I'm sure you can use trapper's speed and whatever traps you have. Serpent's Charge might help with traps' recharge.

So, I got a ps3 a couple of weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it, if anyone else has one feel free to add me. psn: d-b-f