PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Zelos, please don't spam and make you messages legible. Bit o' randomness in the off-topic thread is fine, but not in other threads where it will be de-railing the thread's original purpose.

As for favourite food? Well now Drarra, ye set me a toughy. I do believe I'm gonna have to say my favourite food is...*drum roll* Chicken baked in the oven with bread crumbs and mushroom soup, with some peas, patatas (or as some people know 'em as, potatoes), brocoli with cheese sauce and a cake for dessert. The cake being a recipe I gots where ye make a chocolate cake, and then throw some chocolate chips on top and it's so magnificient. And yes I realize I just listed a full course meal, but it's hard to narrow it all down!

Now I'm hungry!

Anyone ever have the Ruby Tuesday's Triple Prime Burger? That thing is amazing, best burger i've had.

Ok changed my mind....sitting here with a small donner kebab with loads of salad on it. Mmmmmmm
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by dbf View Post
    Anyone ever have the Ruby Tuesday's Triple Prime Burger? That thing is amazing, best burger i've had.
    Can't say I ever have, but I can tell you it is certainly on my "To Do" list.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by dbf View Post
    <Advertisement>

Hmm... I don't know about that... If you're ever in the Boston, MA area, check out this place called "Krazy Karry's Backyard Grill" in Woburn or Arlington. That place has 100% certified Angus beef flown in that morning and consumed by close. They have no freezers to store beef with. Their burgers are huge and the toppings are absolutely fantastic. Yes, the burgers are a little pricey, but well worth it. If anything, check out the Woburn location (it's much cheaper than Arlington, only due to the economics of the area in comparison) and then visit the place next door called "Breaker's Ice Cream", which has awesome local dairy-provided ice cream from Richardson's Famous Dairy Farms.

</Advertisement>

Anyway, I'm done with that rant, I hope anyone who is in the area can check it out! Friend of mine actually is dating the chain owner's daughter. That's the only reason I ever found out about it! He got to taste test every single burger recipe and topping setup for the burgers before the owner finalized on what the menu would end up being when he opened the stores a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrs View Post
    I have wonderful news! I just got a new pad for Dance Dance Revolution. After one month of not being able to play, I'm able to start playing the game again. Anyone else play DDR?
    Oh god, I have two pads, one of which has a malfunctioning right arrow button. My friend back in the dorms actually got me, my roommate, and a bunch of other friends of mine addicted about two years ago, and I loved it enough to buy my own pair of pads + adaptor off of eBay for $50. As far as how good I am, meh, I'll let the half-asian stereotypes be the judge.
    Last edited by Quintus Antonius; 04-11-2006 at 15:02.

For all who enjoy discussing American stereotypes, I have a new word for you!

bubulcitate - to cry like a cowboy; to work as a cowboy

This word is courtesty of my daily word calendar. May all find ways to use it while discussing cowboys!

...how does a cowboy cry? *anticipates bad jokes*

.....sorry I thought the mad king had returned with one of his jokes there......
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

I do believe I am hurting something fierce. Rowing training started at my school again and all I can say is ow. . Anyone else row or do any other sports?

Argh, this post i proving to be detrimental to my psychological stability... reading talk about scrumptious food after having chip crumbs and few handfuls of dried fruit for lunch is driving me nuts, and I can't get supper for another 2 hours. I wish I had the psychic ability to conjure food. But then I still couldn't eat since food isn't allowed here in the lab. NOOOOO!