PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 129 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starrs View Post
    I do believe I am hurting something fierce. Rowing training started at my school again and all I can say is ow. . Anyone else row or do any other sports?
    I do intramurals almost every quarter, but I don't have time to do any organized sports that require practice ;p

I tend to be the rather unathletic type, so I stick the less-coordinated ones like biking, climbing and fishing. That doesn't mean I don't try the others though- there's nothing like playing soccer(football/fusball for you nonAmerican types) with some local Mexican folks (including a former professional) in the dry Mexican heat in the evening (I wish East Texas heat was that dry). Good times.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Starrs View Post
    I do believe I am hurting something fierce. Rowing training started at my school again and all I can say is ow. . Anyone else row or do any other sports?
    I'm a Pitt collegate fencer, I also play Ultimate Frisbee and some soccer when I get a chance. I used to shoot archery, but there isn't a range around here.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

I'm incredibly un-athletic, and always have been. I've wanted to learn martial arts or fencing or something for the longest time, though.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Best way to learn something is to do it. Sitting around saying "I want to" doesn't get it done.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Well, I did plan my schedule next quarter so that I could maybe go to the fencing club if I so choose. As it is now I'd have to choose between that and dinner and since dinner is oft times my one meal of the day you can see which one wins out...

wow I couldn't survive on one meal a day

Well, I do tend do a bit of snacking after dinner, and I wake up late (around noon sometimes). I'm almost nocturnal, as it were.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Which I find ridiculous. Recent studies have shown that sleeping past noon more than a few times a month actually lowers your life expectancy and dimnishes that effectiveness of your immune system.

!!!
    Darn...

Better not sleep in. :(