PC Gaming News
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RazakVolcanis View Post
    Hey Generic Ele Guy! Haha! Nice to have you in the guild!
    Don't underestimate the power of Generic Ele Guy!

Hellos i am the GREAT evil or u can call me Nate hehe

Glad to have you Nate!

I welcomed you to the guild in game but just to say here ....welcome to the guild.....From what I've seen so far you'll do fine here and I hope you like us all too
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

La Spider
    Hi everyone, i finaly get on to the forums... with pleanty of nagging from Fan, or is it Barcadi?

In case its not clear from me name, i be Spider

And as its my first post ill get my emoticon abuse out of the way:

Well.....it only took him about three months.....that's quick for him.
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    And he didn't waste any time on emoticon abuse.

Impressive!

welcome to all the new peeps we took in u will like it here and if u ever need anything dont be hesatent to hit me up

aerith,and freya lockehart..eon blu apoclypse.. heavenly celes..eye l ess.. vlad the wicked..and a rit whose name i cant remember since i didt come up with the name haha

Psyburn
    Well children, I just got invented by Necro of Ascalon or whatever his name is. So far i'm really liking this guild compared to past experiences. It's incredibly helpful.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    What's your IGN?
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||