PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    I think Bisse is in it for the PvP actually, (but we're doing PvE together) and Raziel would prolly be most interested.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I'm willing to help anyone learn if they are willing to give it a try.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Hello everyone...just joined yesterday. Real name is Mark (I'm to old to mention my age)...IGN - Dark Knight of Tyr. Looking forward to meeting/playing with everyone. If I'm a little quiet in the beginning that's just me knowing my role lol.

But anyways thanks for letting join and see you out there.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    It always crack me up when people say they're too old to mention their age. I'm about a month shy of being 30 years old.

But hey no worries - no obligations to share your age.

Welcome!

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    BaR's average player age is somewhere near 25+, so don't worry, we are a guild for the young and the old =P
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Youngest being 7.

My little brother.

Hi There,

I'm Faror Deathmagic AKA Carl in real life. I'm 21 years old. Been playing GW since E3 beta. I used to play alot more, but now i could call myself as a casual player. But I'll always be or almost available to help anyone who need it ;) I've joined the guild yesterday and already enjoy it. Thanks for letting me join it.

So later In game ;)

well...thought i'd best this after my probation period (you never know what torture method Quintus will apply the next minute o.o')

so..oh well here it goes.

Sup'? all, i'm Windcaller (PvE) / Vodka (PvP) / B (real life) or Andrei (real name actually), i joined some few days ago. I'm 19 and i'm playing since Prophecies release.

Usually i play like a real junkie 24/7 but this year i got Graduation exams so i'll chill for some 6 months and play only some 3hrs a day.

Music i like: dub, d'nb, hip-hop, rap, r'nb, house (just a song or two...), rock, punk, whatever...

Addictions: chocolate, friends, games....hm...a cigarette now and then...losing time (aka not doing anything)

Pozitive things: lazyness, fast learning, lazyness again..

Negative sides: not patient, easily bored, i'm always rushing things.

Hope i can meet all of you and /stab you as a 'greeting' gesture.
    It was a pleasure making you read a long post.

Have fun and take care all :)
    Last edited by windcaller; 28-01-2007 at 10:32.