PC Gaming News
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Sorry, for my out of place post, I was in a rush when I wanted to post and just saw the guild name up and clicked up top, but I did go to the recruitment thread and did all the necesarry things. Again, my mistake on the out of place post.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Don't worry about it, mistakes happen, I just don't want others to build on it more, as some already have.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Hello!

I actually joined 2 weeks ago, but haven't been online much. Was at the beach and such...Summer, yeah...

Anyway! Pretty sure I was invited under the name When Moas Attack.

I mostly frequent the Off-Topic Forum, as many from there already know

Hmm, I have nothing else to say...

I love your IGN.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Haha yeah, that'd be a great name for a PvP guild. "When Moas Attack [ARGH]"
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Hi!

Hello, I'm Trey (ingame Athalion Sevalia) I am new to playing guildwars, but i have friends (Blazing Liger...) who convinced me to finally get it. So ya, that me!

Bah, I didn't even know you'd gotten the game till you said so when we were all mini golfing. So you can't blame me. Adrianna, on the other hand, can totally blame me.

I joined 2 days ago. Was a little shocked when i came here and we have a guild forum. I am new to Guild Wars, only had it a week now. Pretty excited about it. I look forward to playing with you all, mostly glad I got stupid lucky and found a good guild on my first try. Anyway i have a lvl 9 w/mo(Rigor Hardcac) right not that i like pretty well. Look me up if ya want.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Dongle View Post
    I joined 2 days ago. Was a little shocked when i came here and we have a guild forum. I am new to Guild Wars, only had it a week now. Pretty excited about it. I look forward to playing with you all, mostly glad I got stupid lucky and found a good guild on my first try. Anyway i have a lvl 9 w/mo(Rigor Hardcac) right not that i like pretty well. Look me up if ya want.
    After reading though the forum i see i got to umm... skip some of the hazing.

Hello, everyone - better late than never, eh?

I've just passed the probationary period so I suppose I have an excuse to post here. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get much contact with the american players of the guild as I usually play in the afternoon GMT+1. Hopefully I can change that with some late nights in the nearest future. School just started today, though :/
    anyway. I'm looking forward to doing some HA and vanquishing with all of you :)