PC Gaming News
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    hiyo it's Fraternal Hero / Ava Madison.

I went to sign up for this, and noticed ... i already did... AGES ago so this is under my VERY old ID. This was my original gaming name until I thought up Fraternal Hero, so can ignore that, and ofc make it even more confusing on how to tell whose me!

Joined the guild 8/29, been in the alliance before that in ROAR with Iscaroth Warblade (spelling?) and Raven Stryder. Been in and out of guilds since. I am kinda picky when it comes to guilds as far as what I expect and what I don't want. So far [BaR] has been a good experience.

Along with GW, I do also play Runes of Magic, Lineage II, and The Sims 3. I know... as of right now I probably have way too much time on my hands. I do play GW mostly though, sometimes I do take breaks from GW, but they don't last too long.

I play Strictly PvE only, and am not into PvP at all, unless I need faction really badly then i'll AB. But that is extremely rare lol

I have 12 PvE characters, and 2 PvP that I keep for storage. All of which have completed Factions, but are strung all over the place as far as the other campaigns are concerned.

^^ kk that sums up me in a jiffy i do believe

Cya in game !

Ava Madison / Fraternal Hero

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Hey there, Ava :)

Glad you're with us.

Hello everyone. My ign is Littian Frailstar, she is a N/ME, i have been working on her throughout the summer, mostly trying to get the elite armor set i want lol. Anyways, I am glad to be here, I have been looking for a guild to join for quite some time.
    Want to know more about me, feel free to chat with me in-game.

Hello, I am called Skellum. My in-game character is Victor Vorhies. He is a necromancer. I change his secondary profession all the time. I'm kind of a casual player, but I have all 4 campaigns and some really strong builds. I've only beaten Prophecies so far. I only have a few titles, I don't do a lot of farming/grinding. I'm sort of an awkward person with a robotic personality so it takes me a while to get comfortable with other people and start talking. I do hope to make some friends in this guild though, henchmen and heroes often aren't as much fun as human players.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Hey there, thanks for the head up and take your time.

No worries - my roommate has been playing for few months already and she still haven't said hi to anybody!

Hi Guys

Thanks for letting me come on board :) My main is my warrior Calisto Lionheart, but I have a habit of flicking a lot between toons.

I'm in New Zealand, so a bit of a different time zone.

I'm still scratching away at some titles and dungeons, and needed a more active place to reside for a time. I come and go depending on work and outside hobbies (gasp, a life! ;) )

Cheers

Welcome guys...Victor, don't worry, you'll fit right in with Rynn.

And Calisto, I think we're going to have to take that life away from you....too much life is bad for you anyway.

Hello, Im Yoshi Dervish-Yoshi. Thanks for having me.
    Still catching some of you in game to meet everyone but from what I've seen this guild/alliance is very friendly and AC/GC is very PG13 and I like that. Again thanks for having me.
    Jim
    Dont mind the tag for now.
    Last edited by jkensethdewalt; 28-09-2009 at 17:29.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Lunatic Court [MAD]
    Welcome aboard! :)