PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    keenincubus
    Ahh so many beers.. so little time. Wheat. IPA. Bock. Amber. Lager. Stout. Pour one and I'm there - although some are better than others - show me a this man a free beer and I will show you a happy man.

I'm not a beer snob, but I do have my limits.

*looks around before he pours the Milwaukee's Best in a fancy mug*
    Last edited by keenincubus; 31-10-2006 at 22:00.

hatelull
    Please note that I will flat out refuse to partake of "the Beast."

You'd probably drink it out of a can too.

Quote Originally Posted by hatelull View Post

I uh...I don't think the Beast even comes in any other form than cans. I've never seen a bottle of Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
    I uh...I don't think the Beast even comes in any other form than cans. I've never seen a bottle of Beast.
    Oh, I don't like where this is going. Please, don't make me drink it!

*looks for emergency keg of Newcastle*

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Guys, I know that GWO has a keg/alcohol thing going in almost every forum, but can we keep it on the downlow a bit in here? I don't want people to think we are all a bunch of drunkards =P
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Oh geez, what is it with GWO and kegs.... Even we have been bit by the GWO-keg bug.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Guys, I know that GWO has a keg/alcohol thing going in almost every forum, but can we keep it on the downlow a bit in here? I don't want people to think we are all a bunch of drunkards =P
    We're actually Incorrigible Ale Hounds.

keenincubus
    Quote Originally Posted by hatelull View Post

Hence the comment about pouring it into a fancy mug.

I have personally witnessed you drinking 'the beast', but you thought it was Bud Light.

General Nakazawa
    hi, i have been in the guild for a few days now but havent posted yet. I have spoken to a few of you in game, maybe youl recognise my mane char Saint Cambric. I also play General Nakazawa, Lord Cambric, and Sr Aaron Koss.
    I've been playing guild wars for over a year now and realy like it. I dont like to give away info about myself publicly so il just tell you im from the US and am 15 years old.

hope to meet more of you in game!

The best thing about Beast is it's cheap, which is a requirement for a college student. Also it has a nice little mail in rebate.