PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    I got saterday ventrilo, but wenn we just want to start TA, it was 22.45 and my internet shuts down at 22.45 (my dad). So I haven't done TA with you.

Feng, what I meant by "I'm new to this" was I'm new to this guild, haha. Yeah, I've been playing this game for a long time, but it's been an equally long time since I've been able to do GvG, so yeah, I'm a little rusty. Also, with the new skills and stuff, PvP is a lot different than it was back 2 months after Prophecies was released, haha.

Vera, yeah, you were in our TA group though before you had to leave, so we met you in TA, whether we actually fought together or not, haha.

abandon teddybear
    Hi guys,

I am new to this guild, but I have been playing gw with panderus and gg for quite some times now. Hope to venture and get to know the rest of you friendly guys/gals of BaR. My name is Sam and I am 23, but everyone calls me Teddy in gw. I play gw casually, but once in awhile I get a "gw addiction surge" and I'll be on 24/7 ^_^; (*erm... maybe more than once in awhile...) Hopefully I can be of some help to you guys.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Glad to have you, Teddysam (See, I combined them aren't I clever). Look forward to grouping with you in game!
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

abandon teddybear
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Glad to have you, Teddysam (See, I combined them aren't I clever). Look forward to grouping with you in game!
    Oh no our guild leader is giving us weird nicks! lol j/k. Thanks for the welcome

Here's what I was doing before I came to this guild...

A bit shameful but everyone had to start somewhere...
    Last edited by Quintus Antonius; 27-11-2006 at 13:29.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Ha, that's a great picture.
    |||Quintus Antonius Adepphius Philologus Tyrianicus Canthacus Elonacus Durheimus|||

Haha! I love it! And welcome to the guild, Teddy!

Quote Originally Posted by abandon teddybear View Post
    Oh no our guild leader is giving us weird nicks! lol j/k. Thanks for the welcome

Here's what I was doing before I came to this guild...

A bit shameful but everyone had to start somewhere...
    You finally stop strip dancing in ascalon city and get a real job ?!?!

--Panderus

abandon teddybear
    Quote Originally Posted by yhm View Post
    You finally stop strip dancing in ascalon city and get a real job ?!?!

--Panderus
    How do you think I got the job... Some guy from Vabbi saw my awesomely hot nakey body and offered to pay me

hmm... maybe I should start a forum thread on funny gw pics, I have more screenies where that came from.

Funny gw screenies.....I've got alot of them stashed away. I think Spider has forbidden me to show some of them because they show him in less than flattering poses.
    Welcome to the guild. I'm sure you'll fit in well around here
    AKA Fan Tasy.
    Ritualist for hire. Resonable rates. Payment in firewater, hunter's ale, rice wine and any other assorted substances that will make me want to be sick.
    Ohhhh look pretty lights......nooooo a plague of bees descend! Is this how Guild Wars rewards us loyal subjects?