PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edric
    Did anyone see the poll that Gaile says she posted on a fansite about 6v6 HA? She stated in the recent in game chat log that 70% of people were in favor of the changes and that the activity in the districts at Hero's Ascent show that 6v6 has been well received (I'm paraphrasing...look at the chat log here for the actual text)

I wonder of those people active in HA, how many want it to change back. I also wonder how that poll can be considered accurate since people on fansites don't all play HA regularly (I'd assume).

Just more meat for the grinder...
    If it wasn't well recieved, they wouldn't openly admit it would they?

Quote Originally Posted by defrule
    If it wasn't well recieved, they wouldn't openly admit it would they?
    It was well recieved among people who don't play HA, but not well recieved among people who do play HA. And since there are many more non-HA players than HA players, Anet says that the change were well recieved. And technically, the majority likes the change, but the majority doesn't play HA.

Wow i just noticed, is that 70% coming from the poll in the guild hall? 177 votes at the time of writing, and they is definitely a good sample size to represent the population.

Wow i just noticed, is that 70% coming from the poll in the guild hall? 177 votes at the time of writing, and they is definitely a good sample size to represent the population.
    Nope - i believe the results are compounded from all fansites. TGH actually says that 9% dislike the changes, the rest either dont care or like it....

I'm also loving the comments by HA'ers about the loss of skill - keep going, its good entatainment

Quote Originally Posted by Aire
    Nope - i believe the results are compounded from all fansites. TGH actually says that 9% dislike the changes, the rest either dont care or like it....

I'm also loving the comments by HA'ers about the loss of skill - keep going, its good entatainment
    Well, my personal observations is that it is rediculously easy there now, and therefore no fun. Last time i played i only lost on the last 2 altar maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aire
    Why do people feel the need to make this sort of insipid commentary? Condescension is not an attractive quality in a person in any sense. If you don't have something useful to say, do us all a favor and don't speak.

My guess would be because it is rather amusing to watch the constant cries of "ZOMGWTF ITS LESS VARIED NOW ZOMG!!!!1!!eleven" I personally find them rather amusing to watch.

6v6 HA for the win. A stale arena got a much needed breath of life.

Repeating another person's post from another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse With Wound
    New exciting builds have already become a new meta for 6vs6 HA. Screen from today's Broken Tower match.

Two out of three teams utilize the new innovative build... Who will prevail?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothiron
    My guess would be because it is rather amusing to watch the constant cries of "ZOMGWTF ITS LESS VARIED NOW ZOMG!!!!1!!eleven" I personally find them rather amusing to watch.
    I'm sorry, but it is less varied. How many teams do you see a Melandru's ranger and an apply ranger, or a/w with a smiter. Or henchway. And things like these amuse you? I'm going to say you're not a hardcore HA player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothiron
    6v6 HA for the win. A stale arena got a much needed breath of life.
    Major skill balances or new maps (not simply altering a couple maps) alone would have given it a breath of life. Completely changing the way HA is played made it worse.

Let's get over it and deal with it, kk?