- Are there some skills you like to use that you think are so good, you end up trying to fit it on as many different builds as you can (even for different primaries )?
- Something where its positives seem to greatly outweigh any of its negatives?
- A skill that seems to work well on almost any set-up that can accommodate it, and a skill you kind of miss having when you are forced to play a build without it?
- Something so good, that it's better than a lot of elites?
- Maybe it's a skill used by other classes that you don't play, but you still give it the highest props for being exceptionally effective?
That's what was going through my mind when I tried coming up with what I believe to be *Five-Star* non-elite skills. These are skills that just feel complete in how they currently operate on the PvP battlefield. Cost, recharge, activation time and general effectiveness seem to come together just right for it.
I'm not counting Nightfall skills since they are subject to change more than anything else (ahem, Toxicity), but for all the rest there are a few that seem to stand out as being very, very good for general use or a specific effective build, even though no skill is perfect.
I left a lot of very good choices off the final list of my selections, but here's my first draft:
Contemplation of Purity
Reversal of Fortune
Plague Touch (melee classes)
Vampiric Bite/Touch (for Rangers)
Dark Escape (for non-melee classes)
I didn't pick quite a few since they were too dependant on support from other skills to really shine. Agree or disagree? What does your list look like?