PC Gaming News

Urgoz's Warren int d1, late night, two bored eles

<link removed>
    Last edited by Wandalf; 18-10-2006 at 14:05. Reason: In-game names visible.

Very funny.

I never knew there were still people in Urgoz since the EoE nerf...

Symon Butterfingers, please don't post images with other people's in-game names visible, unless you have permission from them to do so.

I cant imagine someone would mind this being posted since nobody is displayed in any kind of negative light.
    However I honestly tryed for the whole 10 minutes to find some kind of sticky or FAQ that would mention this rule and failed at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Symon Butterfingers
    I cant imagine someone would mind this being posted since nobody is displayed in any kind of negative light.
    However I honestly tryed for the whole 10 minutes to find some kind of sticky or FAQ that would mention this rule and failed at it.

It's basically for privacy reasons.

Like when you give a friend your e-mail address. You don't want them to give it to anyone else without your permission.

well sure if I gave it to my friend... If I shouted it to him across the street, then I either want to be public or dont care.
    Either way I have no personal reasons to want this to be posted. Just though someone would find it funny, so w/e.

Just censor out the names in an image-editing program and re-post it. If you ask a mod they might add the link back into the OP for you.