PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gatschi View Post
    here is my derwish wearing 15k engame prestige

dyed black+blue+green

Wow, that's better than fissure in my opinion.. VERY nice. I'd like to see the male version.

GWOnline.Net Member
    My dervish with silver end game armor, only robe and skirt pieces. I also have the 5/1 vamp scythe but I can't log in at the moment.

Beat the game with 30 hours logged. I, too, was accused of being a "n00bie" and a "lier". Someone had 2 Anet employees in their guild and was quite adamant that no one has finished the game.
    Last edited by zhongchao; 30-10-2006 at 04:44.

I forsee a armour shopping spree for me in the furture one with much much financial grinding >_<
    Awsome armours guys congrats on getting them I wonder what the Vabbi one looks like

Wow... that endgame dervish armor *is* nicer than the fissure. Totally dig it.
    Kojakô
    ● Kojak Feels Jaded [N/X] ● II Kojak II [R/X] ● Jackson Taylor [W/X] ● Kojaks Shadow [A/X] ● Vengeful Was Kojak [Rt/X] ● Kojaks Illusion [Me/X] ● Navaaro Koj [D/X] ● Sebastian Koj [P/X]

● Protector Of Tyria ● Protector Of Cantha ● Slayer Of Lich ● Destroyer Of Shirro ● Annihilator Of Abbadon Conquerer Of Mountains ● Tamer of Lions ● Can fix anything with ductape ●

ooo thats totally goegeous and i speak as an FoW owner very hawt =)

Naru

GWOnline.Net Member
    Having trouble editting my post but here are better pics.

Sorry, I don't know how to get the pictures to show up.

Kixie
    Here is my dervish wearing the 15k elite sunspear armor, dyed red+purple

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]

This is Kainda Natar dressed up in Elonan Armor aquired from the Crafter in Consulate Docks. The Dye used was a combination of Red and Purple. Right now she's standing in the fort where the Acolyte of Lyssa is supposed to be spawning, but is'nt :(

I recently spent all my money on my Ritualists 15k exotic, so I'm rather poor right now, no money for any of the more expensive armors :/

GWOnline.Net Member Goldfish God's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kixie View Post
    Does this actually have a 15k hood to go with it? I like the 1.5k without the shoulderpads which I think is the equivalent of this armour, so would kinda like to see the 15k hood.

BigCDizzle

cool armor

[QUOTE=ThunderGodd;4471689]

hey this armor is so cool i was wondering what kind it is? oh and also where do you get it?