PC Gaming News
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1023
  1. #531
    Heres my Dervish Arngrim Aht Urhgan.

    Despise he being my oldest looking character by far i think he's still pretty good and cool looking

    Return of the Jade wind ZOMG !


    Shiny :o


    When i was a boy I used to......zzZzZZzzZzZzz

  2. #532
    GWOnline.Net Member Kendel's Avatar
    Posts

    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger The Ranger View Post
    -snip-
    Impressive. Your name sounds like it was inspired by a Serial Killer ^^

  3. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo Saleem View Post
    Heres my Dervish Arngrim Aht Urhgan.

    Despise he being my oldest looking character by far i think he's still pretty good and cool looking

    When i was a boy I used to......zzZzZZzzZzZzz
    Wow, your dervish looks awesome, havent seen a male dervishlike that yet, the hairstyle totally rocks ^^

  4. #534
    GWOnline.Net Member Helena's Avatar
    Posts

    347
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddieCake View Post
    Wow, your dervish looks awesome, havent seen a male dervishlike that yet, the hairstyle totally rocks ^^
    I think the hairstyle makes him look like a boy who tries to claim he's old enough to be called a man by having such an ugly beard :P

  5. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddieCake View Post
    Wow, your dervish looks awesome, havent seen a male dervishlike that yet, the hairstyle totally rocks ^^
    Hey thanks allot :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I think the hairstyle makes him look like a boy who tries to claim he's old enough to be called a man by having such an ugly beard :P
    pshhhh goatees are FTW
    Last edited by Lobo Saleem; 12-07-2007 at 14:58.

  6. #536
    GWOnline.Net Member liamSlayer's Avatar
    Posts

    2,247
    lol goatess are cool ^.^

  7. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo Saleem View Post
    Shiny :o
    Hehe, I like the colour of your armor


  8. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity Archer View Post
    Hehe, I like the colour of your armor

    Ohhhh myyy !!! What a nice looking Dervish !!! and AWESOME colour you got there mind telling me the dye combo XD

  9. #539
    Yet another stereotypical dervish in Vabbian, in a stereotypical photo :


  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo Saleem View Post
    mind telling me the dye combo XD
    I've had this colour for a long time now, I think it is red/blue/purple.

    If I'm wrong I would have to disappoint you

Posting Permissions

Posting Permissions

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off