PC Gaming News
Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered1,000 Posts
    Yeah...the lack of variety ticks me sometimes.

I think Vabbian is absolutely gorgeous though. The hood especially! I think I'll make a male dervish and get him Primeval for some variety eventually. Primeval is awesome. ^^

check it out!! wwwwwweeeee! (lol) Wasn't sure if this mix of armors would work..but after looking at pics here I went for it and tada!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19...ctus/gw355.jpg

Looks prudy good imho

say hi ^.^

Holy giant images, Batman!

Also, finally got my primeval hood.

I also have an updated dye for the gloves, but no picture of them. Yet.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott the Green View Post
    Holy giant images, Batman!
    My thoughts exactly.

Please keep pics to a reasonable size. Either crop or use thumbnails, please. Horizontal scroll is de debil.

Elite Bushido™, if you have thumbnails for those images, let me know and I can edit your post with those.

yea forgot to change the settings in photobucket to 1024 instead of keepin the size, delete my other post pls
    these new ones are at a very small 800x6 now so that should be good, almost a 1000 less

Last edited by Elite Bushido™; 21-07-2007 at 01:39.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Much better, thank you.

yea sry bout that again, i had the option changed cuz i posted some Lost Planet pics on the nvidia forum

why do people allways dye there fow armour black >.< or it is allready black

Quote Originally Posted by liamSlayer View Post
    why do people allways dye there fow armour black >.< or it is allready black
    It's a prestige thing. Or they figure they've already spent a lot of money, so what's 50k more for black dye?

At least that's what I assume.
    Scott the Green, W/X | Scott the Happy, N/R,Me | Scott the Inept, Me/X | Scott the Farseeing, Rt/N,E | Scott the Hurt, Mo/A
    Scott the Physical, E/Me | Scott the Clumsy, A/E | Scott the Pacifist, D/Mo | Scott the Aimless, R/P | Scott the Quiet, P/N
    Scott the Burdened, mule | Sorka Nordentaller, female mesmer who doesn't match the naming scheme