Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Daggers View Post
    A staff, Gorani? Is that for a healing Dervish or something? :p I've been looking for some more variety in mine, lately, so feel free to share your crazy ideas...
    The staff (Vanahk's Staff) was to run an Orders build, although I think I have not checked if that is still a viable option after the Dervish update. The Derv is pretty neglected (with other melee type charcaters on my account)
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    The staff (Vanahk's Staff) was to run an Orders build, although I think I have not checked if that is still a viable option after the Dervish update. The Derv is pretty neglected (with other melee type charcaters on my account)
    Oh, ok. I kind of feel like the Dervish has been pushed into the little hole with a sign that says "Use your scythe to teardown enchantments and don't even try anything else". Not that I really care because it's a lot more fun to play Dervish now... I also just noticed... I've played this game for 5 years, and I still love it. I'm amazed...

We use a healing dervish for XM UW, its pretty crazy but it works. Irrc the build looks something like:

Mystic Regeneration
    Vow of Silence
    Signet of Mystic Speed
    Pious Signet
    Imbue Health
    Technobabble
    You Move Like A Dwarf
    Necrosis