PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGodd View Post

:D

oh you wanted an actual picture of my dev in her armor :)
    Elonian Armor Attained from The Consular Docks outside Kamadan.
    Dyed straight red.
    the top pic there what armor is that? it looks wicked nice and i hope its not a joke pic because for a necro that looks hella sweet

The top pic is an elite skill (grenths)

Quote Originally Posted by Archlich Necrosaro View Post
    the top pic there what armor is that? it looks wicked nice and i hope its not a joke pic because for a necro that looks hella sweet

hehe...yeah it does look sweet doesn't it....(I wish we could get armor like that)

that's the Mysticism Elite Skill, Avatar of Grenth...and I was dancing at the time. while using that skill you dance like a male necromancer dances...

I posted it as a joke...but that was my devrish (the one pictured in the screenshot below that)...just while using a skill...

and for anyone that might wonder....the scythe is the preorder scythe...the Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting...haven't found anything that can rival it yet...

Fun Fact: I was accused of having no life by about 68 people and was also reported for "allegedly hacking" in having the preorder scythe and being level 20 headed to Marhan's Grotto on the second day Nightfall was released.

Wearing 15k Elite Sunspear, skirt dyed white and other parts dyed silver.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGodd View Post
    SO many people are using this new Eva Mendes face.

I have to admit that it is pretty, but I'm glad I didn't... way too common.

Quote Originally Posted by Melajo View Post

Fun Fact: I was accused of having no life by about 68 people and was also reported for "allegedly hacking" in having the preorder scythe and being level 20 headed to Marhan's Grotto on the second day Nightfall was released.

Wearing 15k Elite Sunspear, skirt dyed white and other parts dyed silver.
    man, i dont care, but i can tell you that that is some damn fine armor and a damn fine character creation. if i can and if u dont mind i'll take a page out of your book.

Well this is my Dervish... in her noob armor.... gogo 10AL...

ok so thats what it looks like...that thing's awesome and i have that scythe on my dervish. Just have to level her up and get her to the level i want her to be at

gatschi
    here is my derwish wearing 15k engame prestige

dyed black+blue+green

Quote Originally Posted by gatschi View Post
    here is my derwish wearing 15k engame prestige

dyed black+blue+green

Awesomeness XD does that trilobyte-like thingie swing when you dance/move? (like the ornaments on 15k luxon rit)