PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Osklen Volta
    [QUOTE=BigCDizzle;4476440]
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGodd View Post

hey this armor is so cool i was wondering what kind it is? oh and also where do you get it?

It's not a armor. It's a elite skill that changes you to that.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melajo View Post
    Wow - what a beautiful screenshot that is... Especially with that hairdo it creates an even nicer effect... well done. And yes, like someone else said: very nice character creation... I didn't think I would say this of a white hair dervish, cuz I haven't liked the looks of them so far, but this totally works.

Quote Originally Posted by Osklen Volta View Post

It's not a armor. It's a elite skill that changes you to that.
    perhaps I should have made a note about that when I created the post...seems some people can't read between the lines...

I can't edit it now due to the (stupid) forum restictions....otherwise I would...I apologize for all the posts that will result from me posting that pic. If a mod or admin could edit the topic and put in a remark that it's a skill and not armor you can get..I would be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Melajo View Post

Fun Fact: I was accused of having no life by about 68 people and was also reported for "allegedly hacking" in having the preorder scythe and being level 20 headed to Marhan's Grotto on the second day Nightfall was released.

Wearing 15k Elite Sunspear, skirt dyed white and other parts dyed silver.
    Omg, that looks so good. as what every1 else said, nice character creation. request: 15k sunspear dyed black

I want some pics of 15k dervisch male plz....

This is the endgame 15k Primevil Dervish Armor (male) dyed black.

Sorry for the bad picks, was waiting for mad king :P Will take some nicer ones later
    Kojakô
    ● Kojak Feels Jaded [N/X] ● II Kojak II [R/X] ● Jackson Taylor [W/X] ● Kojaks Shadow [A/X] ● Vengeful Was Kojak [Rt/X] ● Kojaks Illusion [Me/X] ● Navaaro Koj [D/X] ● Sebastian Koj [P/X]

● Protector Of Tyria ● Protector Of Cantha ● Slayer Of Lich ● Destroyer Of Shirro ● Annihilator Of Abbadon Conquerer Of Mountains ● Tamer of Lions ● Can fix anything with ductape ●

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post

Sorry for the bad picks, was waiting for mad king :P Will take some nicer ones later
    whoah thats to frigginly cool man im jealous so i have 2 ask it how long does it take to finish nightfall cuz i cant wait to get my hands on this armor

Quote Originally Posted by nil desperandum View Post
    whoah thats to frigginly cool man im jealous so i have 2 ask it how long does it take to finish nightfall cuz i cant wait to get my hands on this armor
    Amen to that, that hood is awesome :D
    I'm gonna get that myself :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post

Well I must say, great job. You'll probably get bored quickly xD but awsome. Hmmm if I were to get my derv through the game I would probably just stick with the hood and get the full outfit that was hosted during the FPE. The outfit that had the bird-like hood. But I have to say the hood you're sporting here is nice nad maybe I would go for the gauntlets too.

GWOnline.Net Member

here is my dervish with vabbian armour dyed black. the hood is primeval dyed black. enjoy